Keys to a Successful Relationship
We focus on understanding and anticipating the unique needs and goals of individuals, families and foundations. Our guidance assists clients in making informed decisions about their money and the growth and preservation of their assets and estate. Our asset management advice is driven by a detailed planning process, and as such, we manage portfolios with the objectives of our clients in mind. Our team aspires to build lasting relationships based on trust, integrity and superior client service.
What you can expect from us
You can trust that we will consistently and responsibly perform all requested services and that we will be available when you need us.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and dignity
- Act as your advisors, putting your interests first
- Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals, your tolerance for investment risk and your time frame
- Explain the implications of the strategies we propose
- In addition to ongoing updates via email, mail and phone we will schedule recurring face to face meetings to review your investment strategy and financial plan
What we can expect from you
Effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a successful relationship, so we expect:
- Complete disclosure
We expect you to understand that our recommendations are always based on your best interests. As our client, you need to know that all investment, estate and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to us. We expect you to participate enthusiastically in the investment planning process.
We believe that working together is essential to develop an effective and successful investment plan. To this end, we both need to make your investment strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. We will agree to take the time to regularly review your investment plan and Financial Strategy Action Plan. Together we will be honest and forthcoming about your financial situation. We will work to develop mutual trust, respect and understanding.